Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The bubble

So I've been in bedroom studio settings for the past 4 years honing in on a techinque a style of production. I may have found it. 
I am working on my sophmore project. Recording vocals from underground living legends like K the I, Lynnix, Deca, the list goes on. 
Now that the 5 signs compilation is global, we may have a good shot at this business yet!

Hold up! I got a 5 month old baby, a fiance who is just learning to heal into this new life and a 4 year old daughter who doesn't really see me very much, where am I travelling to? Amsterdam? I feel old as fuck!

Why did it take so long for me to pick up an MPC? 

You know I didn't even know what that was? I went to scratch academy to learn how to mix records and ended up thinking; hmmmm, I wanna MAKE records. it took 2 years and a girlfriend who knew more about music than most producers I know to get me into the MPC format. Now I'm in a 5 piece MPC ensemble. LIFE. But I'm about to be 32. when I was 23 I thought 'SHIIIIIIIIIT, I need to be a star by 30' LOL! 

Here I am just hoping we can book some shows in Amsterdam soon!!!!

Keep your fingers peeled and your eyes crossed for the following upand comings:

alcendor- That Girl

ABF- The return of the wonderful

Foniks-??????

Accrete- Fiendish Foes v.1

NSOK- (so many to choose from)


But go get your copy of

5signs- Left Handed Acquisitions

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

bloggin...

February 7, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home